Store Best Deals

Friday, January 23, 2009

Diva's of Real Estate - Do Rules Apply?

This is what Real Estate is all about somedays. Agents who have the audacity to take matters into their own hands only to have their plan backfire right in their face!

I`m dealing with a "REAL DIVA' type agent who apparently has forgotten the rules of Real Estate.

Rule #1= Present all offers.

Rule #2= Don`t make decisions for your clients.

Rule #3= Don`t call the other Realtors client attempting to cut out the other Realtor!

Yes, this is exactly what this Diva had in mind!

We`re dealing with an investor who was looking at purchasing a Duplex Apartment in North Miami Beach. The offer was a "Slam Dunk" and should have been accepted without any issues.

The problem was that the "Listing Agent" wanted me to agree to take a lessor commission because she promised the seller a "Higher Sale" price.

The Diva told me this with a straight face as if I should have sympathy for her and the seller!

She was agitated when I refused her request!

The offer was rejected and the buyer and I moved onto another duplex in which we`re closing on in two weeks.

Yesterday, the buyer called me to inform me that "Diva Agent" called him inquiring about the interest of the Duplex. It was her opinion that since two weeks elapsed, she could attempt to deal with my client directly, cutting me out of the deal! Cute! I kid you not!

I called the Diva Agent to find out what`s going on!

Me: Are you out of your mind? Calling my client to inquiry if they have interest in the duplex? What are you doing?

Diva Agent: I`m only doing what you`re buyer wanted. He called me!

Me: Really? I guess you feel that I shouldn`t be told? I`m the agent who wrote the offer, did you forget?!

Diva Agent: Look, I don`t have to tell you anything, this person only wants to deal directly with me. The offer you sent us was rejected, you didn`t want to take a lesser commission. I have a right to deal with the person who wanted this duplex!

Me: I guess you make you`re own rules as you go by! No problem, I`ll take care of that situation by filing a complaint!

Diva Agent: I`m very well known in my area, my broker will protect me. I`ve done this before!!!

I guess this Diva Agent believes she can part the "Red Sea" as well!

I had a good laugh. The Broker may protect her,but I`m sure her board will look closely at her behavior! We`ll soon find out!

Scott daniels
florida list for less realty,inc.
954-275-0200.
http://www.listfloridahomesforless.com

Nikon S550 Price
Nikon S550 Price
Buy S550 Nikon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals