Store Best Deals

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fire Island Real Estate Agent - How Do I Find My Sales Or Rental?

I wake up each morning prepared to do battle. I know that by the time I get to my real estate office on Fire Island I will have anxious calls from both buyers and sellers and renters wanting to know when I am going to have the perfect prospect or summer home for them. Sometimes they even call me at my home early in the morning or late at night demanding to know when I am going to have the house of their dreams or the buyer that just can't live without their home at any price.

I am used to this by now, and to tell the truth I love it. That's right, I love matching buyers with sellers and renters with leasers. To me it's an art form. I love what I do, and I believe in my heart that I am good at it.

I get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of putting the right people together, and helping them all achieve their dreams. It's wonderful to see the smiles on their faces when we achieve a meeting of the minds. It's great to be able to satisfy their wishes. But it doesn't happen automatically.

We have to do a lot of research into what the buyer wants in a home on Fire Island, and what the seller's objectives are before we can come up with the perfect match. What you don't want to do is waste a lot of everyone's time introducing people to each other that don't have compatible goals and objectives and price points.

We are not interested in making House and Garden type tours of the neighborhood. We want to concentrate on finding the right home at the right price for the right buyer, and at the same time satisfying the seller's goals and objectives.

What I have discovered is that there is almost always the right match for the right people if you keep in mind certain criteria that form the basis for making a happy transaction:

1. What are the buyer, seller, leaser, or renter's price points?

2. What type of community do they want to live in?

3. How ready are they to consummate a transaction

4. How closely does the prospective home meet their needs?

5. How well does the proposed transaction meet the dreams and objectives of the buyer and seller?

If you can answer all these questions affirmatively, you are ready to make a real estate match on Fire Island.

Hi, this is Arthur Levine. To find the perfect Fire Island real estate agent for you please contact http://FIHomes.net

Best Buy Canon HF11
Canon HF10 Price
Buy Canon SD990

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals