Store Best Deals

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Opteka BP-D80 Battery Grip for Nikon D80 & D90 Digital SLR

Opteka is proud to be allowed to use the same factory and mold as Nikon uses for their MB-D80. Opteka is one of the world's leading producer of high-performance batteries and accessories. Opteka believes there is no limit to the potential of portable power and as a company they will always strive to find innovative and efficient ways to power your life in the future! The Opteka BP-D80 holds 4 AA Batteries or 2 EL-EL3 batteries. This provides a extremely extended shooting time. The vertical shutter release also makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally. Compatible with the Nikon D80 & D90 digital SLR's only.
Customer Review: A D80/D90 Must!!!
I was a little skeptical as the price is much less than the Nikon battery grip. I was pleasantly surprised. I've been using it on every shoot for about a year now. I have colleagues that spent more for the Nikon grip and I find them using mine because they like it better!
Customer Review: Not the best
I bought this winter 2007. Needless to say I wanted to save money with this model vs buying the Nikon brand which was about 50 buxs more at the time. I wish I had bought the Nikon version. This one is now having issues with reading 2 batteries at same time and will render the camera inoperative. I have to use only 1 battery at a time to get it to work. Not only that the vertical grip buttons and thumb roller does not work very well. Save ya $$ and get the Nikon version!


Camera Supplies
GPS Warehouse
Best Camera Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals