Store Best Deals

Friday, July 24, 2009

Opteka .45x HD² Wide Angle Lens for Canon Powershot G10 Digital Camera

Customer Review: Don't hesitate!
After many comparing and contrasting with the other lenses, I found that this actually works really good for me. I'm not a professional but I do like taking good photos. Recently i've been taking action shots in football games and basketball games. My recently purchased G10 wasn't really helping me out since it wasn't up to its full capacity. So i decided to get some lens for it. I must say, the Opteka .45x HD2 Wide Angle Lens really helped me out! A lot! The ghosting went away and also the lens flare. My pictures came out much better than last time. As for the delivery, it delivered right on schedule! Now I just need to buy a flash system for my camera, and maybe it'll deliver me even better pictures than without. The lenses are also very cheap. Don't hesitate. It's worth your money. I guarantee it.


Camera Guides
Camera Reviews
Camera Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals