Store Best Deals

Monday, July 20, 2009

HQRP Replacement Battery for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi Digital Camera

Products trademarked HQRP are marketed and sold exclusively by Osprey-Talon.
Customer Review: Great for the price
I've had two of these batteries for about two years now and I have gotten about 20 months of solid use out of them. I'm looking to replace them now because they will not charge, but for the price of a decent coffee, these batteries have worked great in my Rebel XTi.
Customer Review: Cheap but work
Being as I bought these online I wasn't able to tell if they would fit my Canon digital rebel XTI. They did fit and are working fine. I only gave it a 4 star rating because I haven't had them long enough to see how long they last(meaning months or years). I ordered two just to be safe and at the cost it's worth it.


GPS Product
Camera Review Blog
Camera Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals