Store Best Deals

Monday, July 13, 2009

Flip Soft Pouch for Flip Ultra and Mino Camcorders (Pink)

Protect your Flip video camcorder in style with the Flip Video Soft Pouch. Never miss another spontaneous moment. Carry it anywhere, or attach it to your bag or belt.
Customer Review: Flip Soft Pouch for Flip Ultra
I was very disappointed when I received it. It is too small and therefore cannot be used on Flip Ultra. I like a refund.
Customer Review: Unneeded, not well made, don't buy it.
I bought this item because I like to have the original OEM products and accessories from a company when I make an electronics purchase (in this case, the Flip Mini HD with I am enjoying). This case is hard to open and get the camera into, the hook is cheap, and it is just pretty useless overall. Don't buy it. Get a third-party case that holds more (like the optional USB cable and stand).


Buy G10
Best Buy Nikon D90
Canon HF11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals