Store Best Deals

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Canon SLR Gadget Bag For the Digital Rebel XT, XTi, XS, XSi, 350D, 400D, 1000D, or 450D Digital Camera (Color: Black with Gray)

If you love your digital SLR cameras and lenses, then make sure to add the Canon SLR Digital Camera Gadget Bag to your shopping list. In addition to its attractive styling, this camera bag is specifically designed with SLR cameras in mind. It is built with special compartments intended to hold up to two SLR camera bodies, three lenses, and a host of accessories. Canon has also included several padded easy-access side storage pockets so you can get at an extra memory card or lens cloth in a snap. The durable, water-repellent nylon exterior and weather-flap lid help keep the elements out, while the double-clasp closures keep your cameras safe and secure inside the bag.
Customer Review: Slide n Round
This is an excellent camera bag and completely adaptable for Canon Rebel camera models. The quality is excellent too. It gets used on an almost daily basis and I have only one complaint. The shoulder strap slips when I wear a Landsend Classic Squall jacket (Supplex nylon). Not a problem with cotton materials. I could fix it with a homemade snap on strap cover, if I wasn't so lazy.
Customer Review: solid bag!
I have three things to say about the bag: 1. it is roomy, padded, can fit a camera + extra lens + filters + cleaning kit and still have space left... 2. IT IS AWESOME: a) I left it on the beach and started walking, by the time I came back, the waves came to it, dragged it a little bit on the sand and toppled it over. I was very afraid, I ran down to it, opened it up and guess what? ALL THE CONTENTS WERE DRY!!!! :) :) the camera, the filters, the lens... everything! I was SO SO SO SO happy :) b) I was shooting pictures on a hill, and it was foggy and slippery, so on my way down, I slipped, knocked the ground hard and slid a bit (my bag did the same :) ). NOTHING BROKE :) the bag is really nicely padded and will keep your contents safe If I ever buy another bag... I will buy the SAME bag. 3) You don't have to go for $100+ bags to get PROTECTION... most of them will get you STYLE. That being said, the bag is NOT a stylish bag... it is kinda boxy and clunky and all... but if you ask me, it gets the job done... and I happen to be of the opinion that the job of the bag is to protect the contents, not to be flashy. Thanks!


FitFlops Sale
Black Berry Bold
Cheap North Face Jackets on Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals