Store Best Deals

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Silver)

Its so easy to capture the magic of every moment when SD880 IS Digital ELPH comes along for the ride.Theres a terrific sense of creative options for your photographic sense with a wide range of shootingmodes and a wide-angle 28mm lens--all because your camera sees the world without limits. Of course,its a stylish point of view from a camera that merges up-to-the-moment performance with the art ofimpeccable design.
Customer Review: PCB Assembly needed to be replaced after 3 months
We're Not happy with this camera. My first Canon camera was a S400. After 8 years of use, it needed a repair which was a known defect so Canon covered all shipping and repair costs. We purchased the SD880IS in February 2009 and the "PCB Assembly was inoperative" 3 months later. We hardly even used it! We used the camera heavily for 3.5 days out of those 3 months before it broke. Very disappointing. Don't Buy! Don't Buy!
Customer Review: My SD 880 IS is superb!
I have read the negative reviews of the SD 880 IS and can only conclude that there must have been a small batch of cameras that were defective since the majority of evaluations were positive. I have owned a number of Canons and they have been excellent. I have had the 880 since last November when I passed my SD 870 IS down to my son. I wanted the new features and they have proved very beneficial. The picture quality, especially sharpness and color saturation, are exceptional especially when enlarging to letter sized prints. I recommended this camera to a friend of mine and unfortunately he had the "black screen" experience mentioned in one of the negative reviews. Before the problem, however, he took over 800 really beautiful pictures in Egypt, Jordan and the Holy Land. I hope Canon rectifies the defects in manufacturing as I am a big supporter of these wonderful little cameras.


Canon Rebel T1i Sale
Black Berry Storm Best Buy
Buy Black Berry Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals