Store Best Deals

Monday, August 31, 2009

Li-ion Rechargable Battery Pack for Canon Camera EOS 450D REBEL XSI LP-E5 LPE5 EOS REBEL XS EOS 1000D

Customer Review: excellent battery for an excellent price
I purchased this battery as a back up for my cannon battery. I found the battery lasts just as long as the cannon battery that came with my camera. I have not had any problems charging it in the Xsi battery charger. I have not charged it more than a couple of times, so I don't know about the full life, but for the price I feel it is a bargain.
Customer Review: Did not work in my Canon EOS XS
The battery I received looked similar to the one pictured, but was not. It actually said "camcorder" battery on the box. It appeared to be a cheap knockoff and would not work with my camera so I returned it.


New Balance Shoes online
New Balance Shoes online
Rainbow Cloths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals