Store Best Deals

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D

The EOS Digital Rebel is for everyone, offering SLR excitement and quality, digital convenience and unlimited EOS system creativity. High performance is ensured with Canon's "Digital Trinity" - 6.3 MP CMOS sensor, DIGIC Image Processor, and compatibility with dozens of EF lenses and EOS system accessories. Novice photographers can quickly become expert with easy, enticing SLR functions like high-speed, 7-point wide area AF with superimposed focusing points, 3 AF modes, 12 shooting modes, automatic and enhanced exposure controls, highly adaptive white balance controls and intelligent pop-up flash with automatic red-eye reduction.
Customer Review: Canon EOS 300D Digital Rebel
Godfathers of LA Punk The Canon EOS 300D Digital Rebel is low-priced and easy to operate. I bought the body for $350 and the 1.8 50mm lens for $80. Within moments of turning it on I was taking fantastic photos. The flash is strong (see photos).
Customer Review: EOS Rebel 300D (Canon Digital Rebel) is almost perfect!!!
I sold my Canon D30 in favor of this more modern and lighter 300D. It's got 6.3MP compared to the 3.3MP I had with my Canon D30. I picked up my Digital Rebel for roughly $327 lightly used. NOT A SCRATCH!!! I'm in love with this camera. It does what I need it to do. Photos are coming out in vivid kindness, even with my econo lenses. It's very light compared to my Canon D30. Yes, it's "plastic", but the build quality is sold and you wont even complain about it. The only reason I mentioned that it's almost perfect is due to the 1.8" LCD. I wish it had the 2.5" LCD like the Rebel XTi. But I'll say this.. the 1.8" LCD is way more bright when compared to the early Canon 1.8" screens. So pound for pound, this camera is a jewel to sparkle. If you land a great deal like I did. You won't regret it.


Life Style Blog
Best Camera Brand
GPS Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals