Store Best Deals

Monday, August 24, 2009

Flip Mino Camcorder, 60 Minutes (Blue Lightshow)

It's not just what you say, it's what you say it with. The Flip Mino camcorder combines remarkable video quality in a pocket-sized package that's designable.
Customer Review: How it could be better
Whereas the Flip Mino is indeed the easiest-to-use video camera I've ever come across, and it's sleek and practical to carry, the question of downloading and editing videos is not as easy as it seemed. It has an integrated usb that connects directly to one's computer, but creating the mixes you'd like to save is a time-consuming process. Having only 2 usb entrances on my laptop, one of which is needed to connect to the internet, printing a document while a video mix is being created is not an option.
Customer Review: Love it!
Great Price for what I need. 1/3 of what I was going to originally spend and this goes everywhere with me. Just need wider pockets for this and my cell phone in the same pocket! Great software too! I didn't really have to mess with it too much to steal some stills out of the video I took.


Blackbery Storm Review
Buy Blackbery Storm
Buy Used Textbooks for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Store Best Deals

Welcome to Store Best Deals